Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Flowers quotes for image and saying

I want to grow a flower for every time someone tells me “F*** you.” Then I’ll go back to that person and pin the flower on their lapel in a gesture of friendship. And while they are looking down on it in astonishment, I’ll bunch up my knuckles and punch them in the face. - Jarod Kintz

It's so curious: one can resist tears and 'behave' very well in the hardest hours of grief. But then someone makes you a friendly sign behind a window, or one notices that a flower that was in bud only yesterday has suddenly blossomed, or a letter slips from a drawer... and everything collapses. - Colette

She cast her fragrance and her radiance over me. I ought never to have run away from her... I ought to have guessed all the affection that lay behind her poor little stratagems. Flowers are so inconsistent! But I was too young to know how to love her. - Antoine de Saint

He said that we belonged together because he was born with a flower and I was born with a butterfly and that flowers and butterflies need each other for survival. - Gemma Malley

Flowers Quotes Wallpaper.. A Flowers 
Flowers Quotes Wallpaper.. A Flowers

Flower quotes for image 
Flower quotes for image

Butterflies are self propelled flowers 
Butterflies are self propelled flowers

Quotes about flowers 6 | Image Quotes 
Quotes about flowers 6 | Image Quotes
 
Flowers Morning love Flowers quotes 
Flowers Morning love Flowers quotes