Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Father quotes for image and saying

I always wondered why God was supposed to be a father," she whispers. Fathers always want you to measure up to something. Mothers are the ones who love you unconditionally, don't you think? - Jodi Picoult

Fathers never have exactly the daughters they want because they invent a notion a them that the daughters have to conform to. - Simone de Beauvoir

He promised us that everything would be okay. I was a child, but I knew that everything would not be okay. That did not make my father a liar. It made him my father. - Jonathan Safran Foer

America used to live by the motto "Father Knows Best." Now we're lucky if "Father Knows He Has Children." We've become a nation of sperm donors and baby daddies. - Stephen Colbert

My father sacrificed his life for our family when I was growing up. He was one of the bravest, wisest, and most unselfish goats I have ever known, and I will miss his cheese dearly. - Jarod Kintz

happy new year: Fathers Day Quotes  
happy new year: Fathers Day Quotes  

 Father Image Quotes And Sayings 
 Father Image Quotes And Sayings

Father's Day Quotes | Wishes Point 
Father's Day Quotes | Wishes Point

Quote sable | Best and New Quotes  
Quote sable | Best and New Quotes