Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Fate quotes for image gallery and saying

Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like. - Lemony Snicket

Fate is never fair. You are caught in a current much stronger than you are; struggle against it and you'll drown not just yourself but those who try to save you. Swim with it. and you'll survive. - Cassandra Clare

I was in the biggest breakdown of my life when I stopped crying long enough to let the words of my epiphany really sink in. That whore, karma, had finally made her way around, and had just bitch-slapped me right across the face. The realization only made me cry harder. - Jennifer Salaiz

I'm not absolutely certain of the facts, but I rather fancy it's Shakespeare who says that it's always just when a fellow is feeling particularly braced with things in general that Fate sneaks up behind him with the bit of lead piping. - P.G. Wodehouse

Fate Quotes and Sayings about Kismet 
Fate Quotes and Sayings about Kismet

Fate quotes for image gallery 
Fate quotes for image gallery

Fate quotes for picture 
Fate quotes for picture

Fate quotes for photo gallery 
Fate quotes for photo gallery

Fate quotes and wallpaper  
Fate quotes and wallpaper