Thursday, May 1, 2014

Online Flower Delivery in Toronto & Price

Cynthia ~ Toronto, Ontario "I would like to say that this is my first time ordering from this company. The prices even are better than at other sites that I have gone to. I greatly enjoyed shopping here. A new (and now loyal) customer. " Michael ~ Mississauga, Ontario "I just received a beautiful arrangement of flowers from your company.Our Toronto flowers are readily available for most areas in Toronto, Ontario, Canada flower and also within some areas in the Greater Toronto flower Area (GTA), including Burlington, Oak ville, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Aurora, New market, Thorn hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby and Oshawa. Some premium, trendy and high style contemporary flower arrangements require an additional delivery day. 

Mother Day gifts

Mother Day gifts.
Price:$74.99
Deep Emotions Rose Bouquet

Deep Emotions Rose Bouquet.
Price:$65.00

I Love you Red Rose
I Love you Red Rose.
Price:$34.99

 MY FLORAL  FANTASY

 MY FLORAL  FANTASY.
Price:$89.50

72 Stems Premium Long-Stemmed Roses

Premium Long-Stemmed Roses.
Price:$278.99