Monday, May 26, 2014

Driving Quotes,drunk driving quotes for saying

Driving Quotes

The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers. - Dave Barry

This morning, as I was driving to work, I mistook a big brown box on the side of the road for a deer. It was dark, and I swerved at the last second, and even though it wasn’t a deer, I still managed to nail that son of a bitch. - Jarod Kintz

I've seen and swam and climbed and lived and driven and filmed. Should it all end tomorrow, I can definitely say there would be no regrets. I am very lucky, and I know it. I really have lived 5,000 times over. - Benedict Cumberbatch

If you have no good drive in you, your life will not be steered through a good direction. It will miss its destined station. Passion or drive is what moves the vehicle of a fulfilled life. - Israel more Ayivor

Keep your eyes open, especially if you’re wearing a blindfold while driving. Closing your eyes in that situation could be dangerous.
 - Jarod Kintz

Love is Like Driving Love Quote 
Love is Like Driving Love Quote

Driving Quotes! « Being The Safe Driving 
Driving Quotes! « Being The Safe Driving

Driving Quotes | Image Quotes 
Driving Quotes | Image Quotes