Monday, May 19, 2014

Dreaming Quotes,dream quotes for saying

Dreaming Quotes

Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. - Oscar Wilde

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now? - John Lennon  

Without leaps of imagination or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all is a form of planning. - Gloria Steinem

At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since. - Salvador DalĂ­

I had a dream about you last night. The champagne was non-alcoholic. You didn't notice, and laughed at my jokes anyway. - Michael Summers

And people who don’t dream, who don’t have any kind of imaginative life, they must… they must go nuts. I can’t imagine that. - Stephen King

Dreaming Image Quotes And Sayings  
Dreaming Image Quotes And Sayings 

Dreaming Quotes 1 | Image Quotes 
Dreaming Quotes 1 | Image Quotes

Dreaming Quotes 29 | Image Quotes 
Dreaming Quotes 29 | Image Quotes

Dreaming Quotes 6 | Image Quotes 
Dreaming Quotes 6 | Image Quotes

New Marvelous Dream Quotes 
New Marvelous Dream Quotes

New Marvelous Dream Quotes  
New Marvelous Dream Quotes
 



 

A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/c/colinpowel385927.html#HoTehH8GqGYWxSku.99