Friday, May 16, 2014

Cute and Clever Quotes and saying

Clever Quotes

The last time somebody pointed out that cowboys ride horses, not tricycles, I shot him. Of course, I waited until another gunslinger gunned him down, but nevertheless, I still shot him. - Jarod Kintz

Nothing so fortifies a friendship as a belief on the part of one friend that he is superior to the other. - Honoré de Balzac

When push comes to shove, I’m going to figure out that this door needs to be pulled to be opened. - Jarod Kintz

Always keep your foes confused. If they are never certain who you are or what you want, they cannot know what you are like to do next. - George R.R. Martin

I hate when I'm at the grocery store and the person checking me out asks, "Paper or plastic?" It's offensive. As if I'm going to sleep with her just because she has a clever pick up line. - Jarod Kintz

I would not regret putting a hole in your arrogant chest, only it would be deflected when it hit that piece of rock you call a heart. - Laurie McBain

Clever Quotes for image 
Clever Quotes for image

Clever Quotes for picture 
Clever Quotes for picture

Clever Quotes and picture 
Clever Quotes and picture

Clever Quotes and wallpaper 
Clever Quotes and wallpaper

Clever Quotes for image gallery 
Clever Quotes for image gallery