Sunday, May 18, 2014

Cowboy Quotes,funny cowboy quotes and urban cowboy quotes

Cowboy Quotes

There's always a man faster on the draw than you are, and the more you use a gun, the sooner you're gonna run into that man. - Gunfight at the O.K. Corral

You're a good-looking boy: you've big, broad shoulders. But he's a man. And it takes more than big, broad shoulders to make a man. - High Noon

Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. - The Outlaw Josey Wales

Look at all the stars. You look up and you think, "God made all this and He remembered to make a little speck like me." It's kind of flattering, really. – Tombstone

The last time somebody pointed out that cowboys ride horses, not tricycles, I shot him. Of course, I waited until another gunslinger gunned him down, but nevertheless, I still shot him. - Jarod Kintz

I had a dream about you. You were riding a walrus like a cowboy, and I was riding a cowboy like a cowboy. I waved at you, and you waved your lasso over your head. That’s how I got roped into buying a new car.
 - Jarod Kintz 

Popular items for cowboy quote on Easy 
Popular items for cowboy quote on Easy

Cowboy Quotes Scraps | Glitters  
Cowboy Quotes Scraps | Glitters 

Quotes about Cowboys, Horses, Ranc 
Quotes about Cowboys, Horses, Ranc

cowboy quotes on Pinter es 
cowboy quotes on Pinter est

The Best Cowboy Quotes and Pictures  
The Best Cowboy Quotes and Pictures