Sunday, May 18, 2014

Confidence Quotes,self confidence quotes

Confidence Quotes

When you're different, sometimes you don't see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn't. - Jodi Picoult

Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know. - Eoin Colfer

When I was a child my mother said to me, 'If you become a soldier, you'll be a general. If you become a monk, you'll be the pope.' Instead I became a painter and wound up as Picasso. - Pablo Picasso

“If being an egomaniac means I believe in what I do and in my art or music, then in that respect you can call me that... I believe in what I do, and I'll say it. - John Lennon

You have no responsibility to live up to what other people think you ought to accomplish. I have no responsibility to be like they expect me to be. It's their mistake, not my failing. - Richard P

So many people are shut up tight inside themselves like boxes, yet they would open up, unfolding quite wonderfully, if only you were interested in them. - Sylvia Plath

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. - Edward Everett Hale

I have great faith in fools - self-confidence my friends will call it. - Edgar Allan Poe