Sunday, May 18, 2014

Computers Quotes & Sayings, Pictures

Computer quotes

Two things you should know about me; The first is that I am deeply suspicious of people in general. It is my nature to expect the worst of them. And the second is that I am unexpectedly good with computers. - Veronica Roth

I think computer viruses should count as life ... I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

Doing research on the Web is like using a library assembled piecemeal by pack rats and vandalized nightly. - Roger Ebert

I am convinced that grand kids are inherently evil people who tell their grandparents to "just go to the library and open up an e-mail account - it's free and so simple. - Scott Douglas

I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer industry. Not that that tells us very much of course--the computer industry didn't even foresee that the century was going to end. - Douglas Adams

Our first computers were born not out of greed or ego, but in the revolutionary spirit of helping common people rise above the most powerful institutions. - Steve Wozniak

Computer quotes for image 
Computer quotes for image

Computer Quotes 15 | Quotes Dump 
Computer Quotes 15 | Quotes Dump

Computer quotes DARRY D QUOTES 
Computer quotes DARRY D QUOTES

Computers Quotes & Sayings, Pictures  
Computers Quotes & Sayings, Pictures