Saturday, May 17, 2014

Coffee quotes,morning coffee quotes and quotes about coffee

 Coffee quotes

It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity. - Dave Barry

I don't really like coffee, she said, but I don't really like it when my head hits my desk when I fall asleep either. - Brian Andreas

Hydrogenated and androgynous milky white love is all I have to offer you. Would you like me to pour it in your coffee, or directly into your soul?
 - Jarod Kintz

Respect doesn’t have to be shiny. It just needs to be wearable. Would you be so kind as to hold my jockstrap while I stir your hot coffee?
 - Jarod Kintz

I’ll tug at your breasts like a thirsty child. Try not to burn your nipples in my hot coffee. While you’re at it, I also like sugar in my coffee. - Jarod Kintz

 Do you know how helpless you feel if you have a full cup of coffee in your hand and you start to sneeze? - Jean Kerr

black coffee, drink coffee and coffee
black coffee, drink coffee and coffee

Coffee quotes for image 
Coffee quotes for image

Coffee quotes for image and saying 
Coffee quotes for image and saying

coffee quotes, funny coffee and tgif. 
coffee quotes, funny coffee and tgif. 

coffee quotes, funny coffee and coffee 
coffee quotes, funny coffee and coffee

Coffee quotes, coffee and rock.
Coffee quotes, coffee and rock.