Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Bible Quotes,inspirational bible quotes, bible quotes about love

Fear not, for I am with you;  be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you,  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.- Isaiah

The God who equipped me with strength and made my way blameless. He made my feet like the feet of a deer  and set me secure on the heights. He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.- Psalm

Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations.- Deuteronomy
 
But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself.- Philippians
 
Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gatherer by lab our shall increase. - Proverbs
 
Bible Quotes is the best quotes for christian nation, But bible is the best quotes and Bible Quotes for christian.


Bible Verses About Heaven: 15 Scripture 
Bible Verses About Heaven: 15 Scripture

Bible Quotes for image 
Bible Quotes for image

Bible Quote Wallpapers | Bible Quotes 
Bible Quote Wallpapers | Bible Quotes

Bible Quote Wallpapers | Bible Quotes 
Inspirational Bible Verses - Quotes For  

Bible quotes about life bible quotes live   
Bible quotes about life bible quotes live  

Powerful Bible Verses For Christian L  
Powerful Bible Verses For Christian L