1. Forgive your enemies, But
never forget their names.
John F. Kennedy
2.Mistake are always forgivable, If
one his the courage to admit them.
3. People can be more forgiving
then you can imagine.But you
have to forgive your self.Let go
of what's bitter and move on.
4. To forgive is to set a prisoner free
and Discover that the prisoner was
Lewis B. Smedes
5. There is no love without forgiveness,
and there is forgiveness without love.
Bryant H. Mcgill
6. The public is wonderfully tolerant.
It forgives everything except genius.
7. A mistake is always forgivable,rarely
excusable and always unacceptable.
8. The week can never forgive.Forgive-
ness is the attribute of the strong.